Profile Picture

Deleting timeline keyframes

Posted By Maxxscape! 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Maxxscape!
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Is there a way to delete frames and keep the current x,y,z,h,w, etc of what is left?

Example, say I have created a video that is 1000 frames 

Next, I want to remove frames 1-999 and keep the frame 1000 'information' which would now be at frame 1

In other words, if me character moved from the right side to the left, I want his to be exactly the same (positions, sprites, etc) and any other props, etc. that may or may not have moved or changed and then use that as a starting point for the next project.

Can this be done?  Is there a button that wold freeze frame everything ?

or maybe not delete frame one since that is where everything gets initially set and props imported, etc.

Thanks

James
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I think this is what you are looking for:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/30d53dce-c1a9-4eb7-9d6a-b4d9.png

This will allow you to freeze the action at the first, the last, or the current frame.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Maxxscape!
Maxxscape!
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Apologies - I thought I was posting under the Cartoon Animator topic.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Maxxscape!

Reading This Topic