Profile Picture

PopcornFX Nature Pack - Spiders Instead of Cockroaches?

Posted By creativevt 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
creativevt
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello! First forum post so please pardon any posting errors. 😀 Might anyone know, if the PopcornFX Nature Pack would allow me to use spider particles in place of the cockroaches that come with the bundle? Trying to figure out how I can create spiders crawling out of a persons mouth and down walls, and PopcornFX is the closest I’ve found to a solution. Also, would I be able to create the wall planes and face mesh in IClone, and use the PopcornFX plugin, and then overlay the IClone footage over real life video footage? A composite of layers? Hoping to arrive at a solution for this effect for a short film I’d like to shoot. Thank you all for any thoughts or suggestions you’re able to provide!.
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
You can replace any of the supplied images with one of your choice and it is also possible to render out image files/video sequences with a green screen to overlay in just about any NLE.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

creativevt
creativevt
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)Senior Member (270 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Cool about being able to swap particles. Thank you Gerry!
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
I haven't experimented with this for awhile, but I believe you can insert a series/sequence of 'sprites' that PopFX will cycle thru to give the appearance of animation (you would have to prepare several images of spiders with legs in various 'walking' positions and then insert/replace in the correct order)

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

Reading This Topic