Profile Picture

Cannot figure out how to auto lipsync the custom mouth I've created on a custom head

Posted By flaneuremail 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cannot figure out how to auto lipsync the custom mouth I've created on...

Author
flaneuremail
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,
Please could someone explain how to use the auto lipsync function when using a custom mouth? I guess that somewhere there must be the ability to allocate mouth shapes to all the Ah, B_M_P, EE mouth shapes that appear underneath the imported voice file on the timeline but I cannot see where this is done.

The workflow I have used so far has been:
I have imported a PNG image of a head that I have drawn and converted to a sprite head. Then I have used the sprite editor to add different mouths that I have drawn, which I can click between on the timeline. This works manually, but maybe the whole method is not right for using auto lipsync. I have searched for help but cannot find any so I woud be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks.
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
In the Timeline, click the Face>Voice Clip.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

In the Timeline, click the Face>Voice Clip.

YouTube Tutorials Here
flaneuremail
flaneuremail
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)New Member (53 reputation)

Thanks for the reply. That is where I have seen the references to Ah, EE, etc. I haven't been able to work out how these relate to my drawing of mouths. I have my drawings of mouths in the sprite editor, but when I import a voice no lipsyncing is done and none of my mouth shapes are used, so there must be a different way. Do you know how to link mouth shape drawings to the lipsync system? Maybe I need to put them somewhere else.
Thanks. 
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

You have to replace the mouth sprites with your own drawings.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b20eff4d-9dbd-4c68-9934-b313.jpg

YouTube Tutorials Here
flaneuremail
flaneuremail
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

OK, thank you.

Reading This Topic