Profile Picture

Flatten and sample axis to clean motion capture files

Posted By fabio.alexandre.barletta 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fabio.alexandre.barletta
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
When you use the sample in the motion clip for some part of the body, you can edit the key frames. But it would be great to be able to see the translation and rotation keys on the XYZ axes for each key frame in different time lines. Being able to clean up motion capture files faster. Or a smother option that helps remove shakes from files.
  Would be like this:
Right hand:
                       X rotation:
                       Y rotation:
                       Z rotation:

X translation:
                      Y translation:
                      Z Translation:

It is not a definitive solution, but it would help to delete key frames on axes that that shouldn't have keys
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
It is an additional purchase, but the Curve Editor provides what you need, if I understand you correctly.

If you have separate XYZ keys in the timeline it would be hard to know which ones are superfluous. All data is expressed in world space, so if a character or something else is turned other axis values, than the obvious one may change as well.

In the Curve Editor you can really see what is going on, and it has an option to reduce the number of keys.

EDIT: I notice this is posted in the CC wish list, but this would really relate to iClone as CC doesn't deal directly with motions although it can export them.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
3 Years Ago by animagic
fabio.alexandre.barletta
fabio.alexandre.barletta
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
That is great. I I din´t know. Thanks!

Reading This Topic