Profile Picture

Rotate on X axis?

Posted By OperantK9 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
OperantK9
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)New Member (49 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
So, I'm trying to create a custom soccer filed scene. I've created a file that I was going to use for the grass (2 shades of green in horizontal segments) Now, my thought process was: I'll upload the file in CA4, switch to a 3d space and rotate the image on its X axis to create the effect that I'm looking for. However, the it would appear the only rotation is on the Y axis. Basically you can't rotate an image to make it "lie down" you can only rotate items like a tire/clock etc? Am I missing something here? Help please 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi...

3D View allows you to change depth on the Z -Axis. If you wish to rotate an object you can do this in the standard 2D View and then adjust the depth of the object in 3D View.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

shantybaba
shantybaba
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
What you want is what I want.
Not available in CTA4
Try Moho or After Effects.
Or maybe someone here might listen and say...
next version?

Reading This Topic