Profile Picture

Render rates.CTA4

Posted By aquariannatural 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
aquariannatural
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
When I posted a large (17:30 min) feature to youtube there was a lot of loss and distortion. Experimenting using Davinci Resolve I  can solve most problems by changing to a 60 FPS.  CTA 4.4 won't let you render in any form above 30 FPS and that's just in AVI which DaVinci won't accept. I feel most problems I experience would be solved by being able to have CTA render 60 or higher in most formats especially MP4. Sure it takes longer but the final product will be worth it.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi..

Frame rate doesn't affect the quality of the rendered video or cause loss or distortion.

If you are using MP4 format do make sure the Quality sliders are set to the highest setting.

However, if you want to render without losing any quality at all you can choose either AVI uncompressed video or use Sequence Image PNG. Both formats are lossless and give you the best quality to work with in your chosen editing software.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic