Profile Picture

Udim tiles for outfit.. I create clothes with beautiful udim tiles but I cannot find the way to...

Posted By cynsegura 9 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Udim tiles for outfit.. I create clothes with beautiful udim tiles but...

Author
cynsegura
Posted 9 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I cannot find the way to integrate my clothes with beautiful uv maps i created with rizom lab with udim tiles in character creator. Is it anyway to use them. I know that cc3 support this for characters and is a big surprise I cannot find the way to use them on clothes. Someone can give me any timp
tadichetty.nihar
tadichetty.nihar
Posted 6 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
cynsegura (1/7/2021)
I cannot find the way to integrate my clothes with beautiful uv maps i created with rizom lab with udim tiles in character creator. Is it anyway to use them. I know that cc3 support this for characters and is a big surprise I cannot find the way to use them on clothes. Someone can give me any timp

Can we please get some information on this?
I'm stuck on the same problem, unable to import clothing into character creator 3 with udim texture tiles.

Reading This Topic