Profile Picture

Udim tiles for outfit.. I create clothes with beautiful udim tiles but I cannot find the way to...

Posted By cynsegura 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Udim tiles for outfit.. I create clothes with beautiful udim tiles but...

Author
cynsegura
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I cannot find the way to integrate my clothes with beautiful uv maps i created with rizom lab with udim tiles in character creator. Is it anyway to use them. I know that cc3 support this for characters and is a big surprise I cannot find the way to use them on clothes. Someone can give me any timp
Cted
Cted
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
cynsegura (1/7/2021)
I cannot find the way to integrate my clothes with beautiful uv maps i created with rizom lab with udim tiles in character creator. Is it anyway to use them. I know that cc3 support this for characters and is a big surprise I cannot find the way to use them on clothes. Someone can give me any timp

Can we please get some information on this?
I'm stuck on the same problem, unable to import clothing into character creator 3 with udim texture tiles.
Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
If you have CC4, you can send your outfits as individual parts to CC4 (split mesh by material)  Once in CC4 use merge, name your materials and export to FBX if you want to weld the parts back together and weld it in a program like 3DCoat PPP mode or Blender etc then export for CC4 Once that is done, There is a Weld option in CC4 and it might work on the merged item but if not you will have to export as suggested.

This will allow you to not only have multi-materials but also you can name the materials Smile 

Store Page Link 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/906a14b0-c792-4382-99ee-7dfe.jpg
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

Reading This Topic