Profile Picture

Talking head issues record voice not animating

Posted By guyknigge 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
guyknigge
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi, I have Animator 4 Pipeline version. I am creating a talking head. The text to speech works and the head talks, but when I use the voice recorder the character does not speak. I record the voice with the voice recorder, play it back and can hear the voice, select OK, but when played back there is no sound and the character does not speak. I have also imported a wav file but with the same results. I am still new to Animator 4, but I think this was working properly before, when I used it. I am using Animator 4 on a Windows 10 operating system. Thank you for any help!

DanielC_RL
DanielC_RL
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello @guyknigge
Because we are unable to reproduce the problem and are uncertain about the compatibility of the file, we might need you to help us return the data containing the system information, project, and WAV files to our Technical Support.

Your project will only be used for testing problems, thank you for your cooperation.

Technical Support: https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Daniel
Edited
4 Years Ago by DanielC_RL

Reading This Topic