problems with iclone 7 and RL hub

Posted By woody173 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am so frustrated I can scream blue murder and verbally abuse RL for wasting my weekend off. I run iclone 6 with no problems and was bought iclone 7 by santa. I had the trial version working fine and after deleting it i tried in vain to install my new IC7. First i couldnt even get on the members page to download the software. After 14 hours  and lots of messing about I deleted my security software and turned off my firewall i managed to download the IC7 file. Secondly I tried to install the file and it says i dont have any internet connection so that failed. so itried to use Reallusion hub and it didnt even register my purchase. So i deleted the hub and reloaded it now I dont have iny info in the hub (no installed files, purchases, stuff to try). WTF. So I am still one the wiser. I started two support tickets to solve these problems and even though i have done what they said on one thing I still cant get my IC7 to install. At least I got my members page back up.

Can anyone give me some idea on where to go now.

Ive attached the error message that comes up

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/be5ba307-fdcd-4750-a7ad-d21f.png
Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I am most probably wrong here for your problem but I can recall not being able to log in to the forum when I was still using Microsoft Internet Explorer.

There was a thread where I discussed this at least a year ago and I learned then that the Reallusion web pages had left older technology behind.  I had been trying for a few days to log in.

This is unlikely to be your problem because Microsoft has definitely killed off Internet Explorer (I sometimes use it actually but it wants me to use Edge instead).

Anyway, perhaps someone else may have a better idea.

Good luck in getting things working.

Reading This Topic