Profile Picture

3D XChange -UE4 having difficulties with facial animation set up in 3D xChange using custom...

Posted By Dragonflygamesdevelopment 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

3D XChange -UE4 having difficulties with facial animation set up in 3D...

Author
Dragonflygamesdevelopment
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have all custom characters for a narrative heavy shooter game. I have been having diffeculties with getting the custom skeleton into 3DxChange and setting up the facial animations
My characters come with eyes, tongue, teeth etc. When i set up the character in 3DxChange i have been having difficulties with setting up the facial bones for facial animations in I clone
If anyone knows any documents or tutorials on how to set this up properly or any advice would be greatly appreciated i have been looking and searching and testing all October! 

Thank you all!

I have Iclone 7, 3dxchange and character creator with the full UE4 pipeline!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Please take a look at the tutorials numbered 23, 24 and 25 from the Playlist below. These should help you get a better understanding of the Expression Editor.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C4F303F5FAFE307

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic