Profile Picture

Add to perform glow animation is missing

Posted By Mujibus 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mujibus
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)Senior Member (285 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello , i'm trying to make a néon animation ,(prop with glow map just change the stengh of glow ) (also try with texture ajust)
then collect clip . i try to add to perform animation in my object, glow is not animated.
any sugestion? 
also don't understand when i try to upload on the uploader for maketplace an object with sss shader i have a message alert
i understand that if you export out of iclone i will be a problem, but  safe for iclone user ?
Thanks for your help

https://www.mujibus-studio.com/

michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
I did a couple of videos on Youtube that had flashing neon sign and letters. And also I made a green glowing rock video. 
The neon video explains more. The glowing rock is same concept as flashing neon sign. On timeline, go to 50 hit enter and put glow down 
to let's say 55. Then go to 100 and hit enter, and put glow at 100. Keep doing that for as long as you want. 60 frames is one second. If you do it for 120 frames,
just collect clip and save in motion plus. Then all you do is keep adding the motion plus animation to the time line. You can stretch animation for longer flashing or shorten animation for faster flashing.
I hope video links help you.

Reading This Topic