iClone Render not respecting Project Switcher

Posted By Lord Ashes 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I have a project which has 3 static cameras to provide varying degrees of far, mid range and close up shots. Instead of using a single camera and adjusting the camera settings, I decided to use 3 static cameras and use the project Switcher to switch between them. I defined the cameras and on the Project Switcher added key frames for switching the camera views. The problem is that when I render my project video it always seems to use the camera that I have selection instead of respecting the Project Switcher choice. What am I doing wrong? I am using the Render option from the Render Menu.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Zeronimo
Zeronimo
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 12:29 AM
before rendering did you select SWITCH in the menu
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/005e40e9-6263-46e9-9e9e-8222.jpg
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thanks. I figured it was a option somewhere but I could not find it. Apparently it was in the most obvious place BigGrin

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic