Profile Picture

Help! How do I get Cartoon Character Character Creator/Headshots to work with plugin?

Posted By mrjeffrivera 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Help! How do I get Cartoon Character Character Creator/Headshots to...

Author
mrjeffrivera
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)Veteran Member (717 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Besides needing to have the artist remove the hair and headband, what do I need to do to make it work. The biggest problem, as you can see is the eyes. It puts eyes over the eyes and I have no idea how to get the eyes to the same scale as the original. If I have the artist remove the eyes of the headshot, I don't think the eyes will show up using the headshot plugin, right?  

FYI -- I have Character Creator 3.31, SkinGen Premium, Headshot Plugin, Cartoon Character Designer Toon, Kids and Teens on Campus <-- is there a way to use those to help fix it? Please, tell me what to do step by step (I'm a beginner)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a47ba1d7-6673-44d2-9fcb-cb12.png

This is the original artist rendition below. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1cabb299-fc53-43ea-aff2-ca54.png
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.3K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I would advise you to watch some tutorials on using Headshot -- they will show you the steps you need to do and while I can sum them here there is no substitute for seeing someone actually do it.

Essentially you need to keep expanding the eye morphs -- that's the real challenge with this image.  You can do that, then do a bake and expand more.  Over and over again until you get the eyes right and THEN realign the photo (or keep doing it -- I don't even remember the name right now but, again, watch the tutorials).

This is achievable but it's advanced level and you are a beginner.  It might take you a few weeks to get experienced enough to do this right, but you will learn a LOT in the process.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
info_20090922174441219
info_20090922174441219
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi
Did you ever resolved the big eyes issue?
Can you please help?
Thanks

Reading This Topic