Profile Picture

Thinking on buying CC3 but an important question

Posted By salomon.nestor.alexis.84 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
salomon.nestor.alexis.84
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)Senior Member (276 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi!, I am about to buy CC3 and use it as part of my pipeline for my game characters, but one thing disturbe me a little.
I dont understand this from EULA

Notice for developers or vendors using Reallusion, or 3rd-party content for mass distributionincluding game titles, apps, online services or kiosk for, but not limited to various platforms: PC,Mac, mobile and game consoles -- To get the free mass distribution rights for using Reallusioncontent, developers and vendors must first register their game or application information withReallusion (please contact marketing@reallusion.com), in order to receive the license agreementletter. Please provide evidence of using Reallusion content in your project or products (such asproduct or service page URL, or credit announcement) and confirm if the credit disclosure isincluded.
https://www.reallusion.com/Reallusion_Content_EULA.pdf

That this means that my project could not be approved by Reallusion? Why? imagine work for 2 years in a game and then Reallusion doesnt approve the game.
I dont know, it sounds a little ridiculous right? I mean I didnt saw this restriction in other software I own.

I am also in a prototyping phase.
The item in the EULA indicates that URLs and other stuff must be provided, but for obvious reasons I don't have yet.

Could someone explain me this?

thanks

Edited
4 Years Ago by salomon.nestor.alexis.84

Reading This Topic