How Do You Save Custom Hair?

Posted By JasonWynngard 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JasonWynngard
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
As I continue to explore and experiment with HS, I've employed its AUTO function. I find it amazing to me, the accuracy of the face and hair of photo models. However, in trying to save the hair, I seem unable to do so. It seems to not go into the custom folders of the RL programs I have. Nor when I place folders in the CC custom HAIR area. They just don't show up. But if I right click and select FIND FILE, explorer takes me to HAIR which shows the saved hair SOMETIMES. But it shows up, disappears, shows up again later. Some never show up. I must be doing something wrong, any advice is welcome.

Omen HP17t ck00 -- Windows 11 -- 32GB RAM -- Two 1TB Crucial M.2 NVME Drives -- nVidia Geoforce RTX 3070 -- 11th Generation i9 -- LG 32" QUHD Monitor

animagic
animagic
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
In the Content Manager do you have the Hair option selected under the Custom tab?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e2882aee-8513-4969-81d0-0aea.jpg

With character selected clicking the "+" sign should save the hair in the right place. If not, I wouldn't know...Unsure

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

JasonWynngard
JasonWynngard
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thank you, I will try that. It worked, THANK YOU!

Omen HP17t ck00 -- Windows 11 -- 32GB RAM -- Two 1TB Crucial M.2 NVME Drives -- nVidia Geoforce RTX 3070 -- 11th Generation i9 -- LG 32" QUHD Monitor

Edited
4 Years Ago by JasonWynngard

Reading This Topic