Mocap Solution

Posted By linus10111 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
linus10111
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hello. I'm saving up to purchase a mocap suit but still undecided on which suit to purchase. Due to financial constraints, I'm limited to either Rokoko ($2495) or Perception neuron ($1799).
I have failed to find enough user reviews (unsponsered by mocap companies) online supporting either one of the suits, and I am therefore unable to make a decision on which suit is best. An observation I made is that the Rokoko does not come with gloves, but I doubt that would be a problem as I am more into body motion than hand gestures.
The question is, would you recommend rokoko or perception neuron?
I would also love to hear from people who have experience in using both suits.

My second question goes to Reallusion: Did you forget to add faceware to the ongoing mocap solution sale?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
System: Win 11_Home, CPU i9-10850k (3.60GHz), 32GB RAM, RTX3080 GPU (10GB VRAM), 2TB SSD, 2TB HDD. It's definitely time for an upgrade!

Threaded View

Threaded View
Forum Post Mocap Solution By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I can't speak for anything other than the PN Pro, but I will say I'm... By Kelleytoons ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Kelleytoons (3/20/2020)[/b][hr] Negatives are you really... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post The case is definitely extra (they will ship it in a soft-sided case,... By Kelleytoons ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks for the info, i really needed this. Now i still need someone... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hey linus10111, Here is a quick demo of PN Studio using the suit and... By abdul305brand ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I know I can’t. Too many screws loose. 😎 By abdul305brand ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thanks abdul305brand. Have you experienced any issues/problems worth... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Hello linus10111, I have not had any major issues with the suit and... By abdul305brand ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Just to be clear -- you have the 5K suit, right? The Original Poster... By Kelleytoons ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post You are right Mike. I do have the newest suit. Rokoko and the other PN... By abdul305brand ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Now you just need to find somebody who can move so gracefully...:P By animagic ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Thank you abdul305brand for the information, but like Kellytoons said,... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post No worries. 😎 By abdul305brand ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Oh, and thanks for your service (I'm no boy but I am a Florida old man... By Kelleytoons ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post To the original poster: Noitom just announced there will be new,... By Kelleytoons ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]Kelleytoons (3/24/2020)[/b][hr] Noitom just announced there... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post Well, they sent me an email directly, but here's a link you can try to... By Kelleytoons ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post This is much appreciated Kellytoons By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I watched the online seminar, and I think Perception neuron will be... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post I believe the main difference between the two systems is that the... By GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS ( 4 Years Ago )
Forum Post [quote][b]GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS (3/25/2020)[/b][hr]I believe the main... By linus10111 ( 4 Years Ago )

Reading This Topic