Pose Manager (March Sample Script)

Posted By Eric C (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
megaoutput
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey eric 
Is there any way to modify this awesome plugin so instead of doing only a single frame it could do a whole motion clip.  I think the ability to mix the bottom part (legs) of one clip with the top part (arms) of another clip would be amazing !!!
Any developers that I could reach out to have this done? 
Eric C (RL)
Eric C (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi @Megaoutput

Currently I do not have a name of this developer to help, or find anything that 100% fits your requirements.
But I do recommend one plugin: Motion Trigger, that allows you to trigger motion with hotkeys, and also change the motions.
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/motion-trigger_288707

If there's any developer who is willing to develop the plugin and make a concept video for this, please private message me, and I will see what I can help to make this happen!

Eric

Reading This Topic