smart gallery doesn't recognize if files are missing

Posted By gekido 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gekido
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
when smart gallery disappeared from character creator, I went through and nuked everything, including the reallusion content folders, reinstalled everything....

of course none of that worked, but 'rebooting' did (grr)

BUT now that smart gallery is working again, of course it still thinks that all of my content is still installed, even though when I go into the individual pack / item everything is showing as missing...

Smart gallery 'should' be...smart...enough to realize that IF content is missing and I'm attempting to access the content then...dunno, maybe reinstall the missing content?

www.twitter.com/gekido 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Have you tried using "Sync Local Content" from the Smart Gallery menu dropdown. You can also try using "Refresh".

If you still have problems you can choose the reset the database. Please see Edward's reply in the thread below for instructions.

https://forum.reallusion.com/437015/Smart-gallery-does-not-work

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic