Live Face not connecting to Iphone X. Please help

Posted By JetBlaque 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JetBlaque
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)Veteran Member (606 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I keep getting the message "Failed To Connect To Live Face" when trying to connect iphone and PC to use Live Face. I used the "1. Facial Demo. iProject" and I also tried loading the Christian character when trying to connect the phone to the app.
  1. - I have installed the software and plugins and used the hub to update the programs.
  2. - I have made sure the iphone and the PC are on the same network.- I have made sure the iphone and the PC have the same IP address.
  3. - I have restarted the Program.
  4. - I have restarted the PC.
  5. - Note: The Iphone X is without Cellular Service. I just purchased the phone for the camera.
  6. - Please help!
  7. - Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.
  8. - Thank youhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/aadc31ae-242a-4db5-903b-6df5.jpg
Edited
4 Years Ago by thejetshowlive
AllenLee (RL)
AllenLee (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi thejetshowlive,

You need to add the port number after IP address.
like this: (192.168.1.23:999)
999 is the default port number of LIVEFace.

Allen Lee

kahmry
kahmry
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)New Member (41 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi there.. I have the same problem & did everything also insert the port 999, I tried mostly all the possibilities, can't connect...
But the PC cam i can connect by faceware realtime, 
my decision to by this prodcut depends on this, otherwise I will try to find other software..
Than you
Xeo
Xeo
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)Senior Member (331 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have also done everything that Senior Member , JET BLACK has done, but mine doesn't even see the iPhone to place the IP address in the field. When I click the tab for the IP address to go into the field, nothing happens. PLEASE HELP! 
Edited
2 Years Ago by Xeo
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Best bet is to use an ethernet adapter and cable to connect - USB/wi-fi can be a bit finicky whereas ethernet ALWAYS works easily.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Kelleytoons (5/29/2022)
Best bet is to use an ethernet adapter and cable to connect - USB/wi-fi can be a bit finicky whereas ethernet ALWAYS works easily.

Also, when you use a wired ethernet connection, make sure to disable wireless in the iPhone settings. I sometimes forget and then things don't work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic