Merry Christmas 2019 from Granny J

Posted By GrannyJ 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
GrannyJ
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have a personal holiday greeting posted on my storefront & a freebie as a little Christmas gift to everyone.  Due to limitations on posting in this forum, I am unable to add things hosted on my own server here.
When you click on the freebie Holiday Music Box content (in the Holiday Goodies section of my store) - it is IMPERATIVE that you read the full product description & follow the details for the specific version of iClone that you use. Although the pack says it is for iC7, there are direct downloads available for iC5&6 users in the product description.
I truly hope you all take the time & click on the link to my personal holiday message.
If you have questions or difficulties, please email me directly at grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
May you have a very merry Christmas & a happy & healthy New Year!
Get your holiday goodies HERE

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Merry Christmas GrannyJ… Thanks for sharing the freebie with the community. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks, Peter.  Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

Reading This Topic