OFFICIAL iClone 7.7, 7.71 and 7.72 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear iClone Users,

We have now released the 7.7 update for iClone which as added some exciting new features plus the usual bug fixes. However, as always we still need your assistance to help us track down any bugs, glitches or other annoying issues that may still remain.

Important: If you do find any bugs, issues or glitches in iClone 7.7, please can you report them first in the Feedback Tracker. Then feel free to discuss the issues in this thread but do try to include a link back to the original Feedback Tracker report or your tracker number.

As always it will help us greatly if we can keep all technical issue discussion in the one place (this thread). This will help the development team keep track of any problems.

Please do try to provide your full system specifications and a detailed description of the problem when reporting issues. If you can provide steps so we can try and reproduce the problem that will be even better.

Many thanks and have fun with iClone 7.7. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
4 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
pka4916
pka4916
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Iray Preview rendering is a lot slower now.   
In the past when I do 20 frames, it takes 3-4 seconds.  now it take 15-30 seconds.

Also, can a minimize button be added to the Iray Preview rendering screen?  

EDIT:  just reported it as well.
Edited
5 Years Ago by pka4916
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
pka4916 (11/18/2019)
In the past when I do 20 frames, it takes 3-4 seconds.  now it take 15-30 seconds.

Is it the same scene? Times can have a lot of variation depending on what is in the scene. Have you checked if the maximum number of cpu cores are veing used?

pka4916
pka4916
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

It's the exact same screen,  it's running 4 cores.  
I need to change it to 8 cores in 7.7 and then it's faster, but still slower than 7.6.1
and I won't be able to use my system then if I put it at 8 cores.

raxel_67 (11/18/2019)
pka4916 (11/18/2019)

Is it the same scene? Times can have a lot of variation depending on what is in the scene. Have you checked if the maximum number of cpu cores are veing used?

andrew.genaille
andrew.genaille
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week

The shaders look good. But when I bring Kevin or Jody in, or any of the shader guys I get the following

I tried the browse but can’t find the rest of the link address to be able to know what links up to what.
luke (RL)
luke (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Power Developer
Last Active: 9 hours ago
andrew.genaille (11/19/2019)

The shaders look good. But when I bring Kevin or Jody in, or any of the shader guys I get the following 

I tried the browse but can’t find the rest of the link address to be able to know what links up to what.

Have you installed the CC3.2 ?
Edited
5 Years Ago by luke (RL)
luke (RL)
luke (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Power Developer
Last Active: 9 hours ago
pka4916 (11/18/2019)

Can you check your Preference setting? Try to switch to the minimal mode to test.
andrew.genaille
andrew.genaille
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

luke (RL) (11/19/2019)
andrew.genaille (11/19/2019)

Have you installed the CC3.2 ?

Hi, yes.

I used the Hub and installed everything.

The items it says it can’t find is actually on my computer as well, in a folder in Reallusion file as well. Not the one it’s looking for, sort of like the installer created a new file somewhere else.

I noticed my IMDL files aren’t in the section as well, but not linking for iclone to find them. (It’s happening in CC as well for the eyes)

I’m just looking for manuals on how to show the files to link under the “browse” or find button... I can bring the file to it but can’t get them to link.
pka4916
pka4916
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Tried Minimal mode,
Quick mode.
and they are all slow.

I rolled back to 7.6.1 and things are flying again..   so  something really made it a lot slower Sad

luke (RL) (11/19/2019)
pka4916 (11/18/2019)

Can you check your Preference setting? Try to switch to the minimal mode to test.

andrew.genaille
andrew.genaille
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Just a quick note on my issue. Iclone was looking for the d drive for some reasonI uninstalled CC3 and iclone, Then used the hub to reinstall; it asked for a default directory in c drive. All is working fine now. Thankyou and loving the upgraded skin

Reading This Topic