Profile Picture

[iClone 7.7 NEW UPDATE] Digital Human Shader. Enhanced Timeline, Camera, Lighting, and UI.

Posted By Grace (RL) 5 Years Ago
Rated 4 stars based on 1 vote.

[iClone 7.7 NEW UPDATE] Digital Human Shader. Enhanced Timeline,...

Author
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
wires (11/19/2019)
I've tried, but the skins don't seem to work on converted CC1 characters.

That would be a huge blow  I was hoping to be able to upgrade the looks of my main character and bring her up to date 😪

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
dante1st (11/19/2019)
Has anyone had luck applying the DH skins (body or face) to a character that was converted to CC3?

I have a CC1/CC2 character I converted to CC3, and tried to apply these high res skins and it comes out looking deformed and terrible.

Can you post a screenshot of the results you get?

To test this I just converted a CC1 Base character to CC3 and then applied the "Base Male" DH Shader Preset skin and everything looks fine as can be seen below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee05ee65-049d-494d-8dc4-473b.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ultimativity
ultimativity
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
RL, this is outstanding. Finally made time to test it out and was blown away. Was not expecting the dramatic improvement to the Hair Shader. Looking forward to the wrinkles Great work. 

Nathan

luke (RL)
luke (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Power Developer
Last Active: 5 hours ago
pka4916 (11/18/2019)
Iray Preview rendering is a lot slower now.   
In the past when I do 20 frames, it takes 3-4 seconds.  now it take 15-30 seconds.

Also, can a minimize button be added to the Iray Preview rendering screen?  

Hi, can you give us the project and mi files ( x.resource.mi / x.scene.mi ) come from 7.6 and 7.7, we can check it because in our internal testing, the speed is the same.
pka4916
pka4916
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have a ticket open,  and they got my project file already.

1 thing I noticed with 7.7  is that the Minimal setting still shows everything , while in 7.6  it shows only the bare items,  in plane cubes etc.   

Zkeko
Zkeko
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)

Anyone knows why is impossible to copy from timeline and open another project and paste it on that timeline?  (Workflow that is possible in any other  software with timeline)

Thank you
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Zkeko (12/9/2019)
Anyone knows why is impossible to copy from timeline and open another project and paste it on that timeline?  (Workflow that is possible in any other  software with timeline)

Thank you

Hi... What are trying to copy to another project?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Zkeko
Zkeko
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)

Iam trying to copy not just the body animation, but above that is voice (sound), and under that is live face animation, so 3 different things parallel. Also I edited each of them, I opened all possible tracks so that I can see edits (but its impossible, some data stays hidden). I can exported the entire animation but it is just a few seconds, and I would like to export bigger animation in one piece, but I have it in several projects. There is no possibility to select all what is done on the timeline and copy to clipboard and paste it on the empty part of another timeline, and again and again until I have everything on one timeline. This is  essential thing for every timeline based program !?

Thanks
Edited
5 Years Ago by Zkeko
Isazforms
Isazforms
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)

I cannot use the digital human shader on Daz characters imported into character creator.  Sometimes your application fails and I definitely can't use it in the eyes
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Zkeko (12/9/2019)
Iam trying to copy not just the body animation, but above that is voice (sound), and under that is live face animation, so 3 different things parallel. Also I edited each of them, I opened all possible tracks so that I can see edits (but its impossible, some data stays hidden). I can exported the entire animation but it is just a few seconds, and I would like to export bigger animation in one piece, but I have it in several projects. There is no possibility to select all what is done on the timeline and copy to clipboard and paste it on the empty part of another timeline, and again and again until I have everything on one timeline. This is  essential thing for every timeline based program !?

Thanks

Thanks for explaining more.

You can save as MotionPlus and then transfer this to any character in other projects. MotionPlus saves a character's facial expressions, body motions, constraint results, visibility, sound, accessories and accessory data. Please see the page below which explains more.

http://manual.reallusion.com/iClone_7/ENU/Pro/Default.htm#iClone_7/Pro_7.4/09_MotionPlus/What_is_MotionPlus.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic