Iclone for Archviz?? repost.

Posted By wildstar 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TonyDPrime
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
wildstar (9/19/2019)
eh the file is not upload... i will send it to rampa..

this was not my idea other ppl talk the same thing cause using a same scene will be more easy to point visual resources. btw. i cant upload the file on forum something happened. 

Rampa?....
Wait - Rampa...Shared scene...

LOL!  That Deja-Vu'd me!

https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost333441.aspx
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
my toughs about this tests is one thing i undestand already from 2 or 3 months back . 
progressive lightmap from unity or unreal lightmass are the best thing you can see on realtime engine world ( puting at side RTX ) 
BUT for story telling you dont need the lightmapping precision you need powerfullshaders for the characters . VXGI brigh in dinamic characters is better than lightprobes cause it dont have the same precision from the lightmapping on statics objects and deliver less precision than vxgi. the same happen with dinamic lights particles vfx... the fact reallusion uses HBAO+ in layer with vxgi shadows. give the user the power to get amazing results in AO side better than toolbag 3 for example. the toolbag impress with your powerfull material system and stupidy powerfull shadow system with monster soft shadows. if you get this from toolbag for iclone. will make iclone a monster realtime engine tool.at the moment my main tool for render is unity cause i have the best from both sides realtime and no realtime, plus a lot of visual resources caming from scripts make for third party users. ( this is one of the reasons me and almost no one is using HDRP cause is just incompatible ) btw. i go back from my working animations i working for my site ... cheers! Smile  
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
The loft is great, but this scene is unique in that it has the stair wall to deal with. 

I think we all learn more by working on something common, as the variables are often so different for different scenes.

My suggestions would be to start with the existing materials and lighting, and then improve them as much as possible.

So adjust the light parameters, but maybe try and keep the same basic time of day for the outside light creating the shadows.
Use the existing material diffuse, but modify the material s however you wish, including adding additional textures for other channels. Basically, make it pretty! Smile
Do it for fun.
TonyDPrime
TonyDPrime
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Rampa (9/19/2019)
The loft is great, but this scene is unique in that it has the stair wall to deal with. 

I think we all learn more by working on something common, as the variables are often so different for different scenes.

My suggestions would be to start with the existing materials and lighting, and then improve them as much as possible.

So adjust the light parameters, but maybe try and keep the same basic time of day for the outside light creating the shadows.
Use the existing material diffuse, but modify the material s however you wish, including adding additional textures for other channels. Basically, make it pretty! Smile
Do it for fun.

Rampa, did you ever put up a scene to share with the community yet?
Give us the Dropbox link, let us give it a whirl!
wildstar
wildstar
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
the scene is with rampa already , the unique thing i ask is just to use for internal only on forum thx. 

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

I'll have it posted shortly. Was out on a bike ride! Wink
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Gave this its own thread here:
https://forum.reallusion.com/423044/Architecture-Visualization-Render-Contest
You can download the scene from the new thread.

Reading This Topic