Profile Picture

Newbie having serious issues with CTA4 not doing what the tutorials do

Posted By StormKatt 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Newbie having serious issues with CTA4 not doing what the tutorials do...

Author
letitiamcq
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Is there anyway I can see this video, all I am getting is        Missing Head Group: HeadBone Missing Face Layer
I cannot import from affinity designer. One of the problems is there is no reference to anything but photoshop, so it looks quite different, and there is no information in the tutorials about where to put the bits. 

I am finding the tutorials a nightmare... Even the beginner ones assume you know where stuff is and what buttons look like,... they go so fast, you can't see what they are clicking and I am having to watch everything like 6 times, and zooming in to find stuff. 

letitiamcq
letitiamcq
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I am trying to create an original character and rig it through the pipeline, but the tutorial is only showing photoshop layer panels and affinity displays very differently, so I don't know where to put anything to avoid Missing Head Group: HeadBone
Missing Face Layer

I have played around with it, but I can't seem to find a logical thread. 
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Choose one of the character template. 
Export to Affinitity Designer.
Replace all the sprites with your own. 
Rasterize them.
Place the bone correctly.
Click Save.  The character in the Cartoon Animator will be replaced with your own character.
Or Save it in a PSD format.
Import this PSD format into your Cartoon Animator.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic