Profile Picture

Face 3D Tracker doesn't show markers on face

Posted By Brickhumme Last Month
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Brickhumme
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I really want to play with this, but when I try the 3D Tracker (and the other pieces) on my iMac, the built-in camera is recognized and I'll get a nice picture of my face - but no tracking dots (and yes, this is true whether or not the "show markers" box is checked). If everything is perfect, I'll see a quick scattering of dots around my face appear for a moment, but then they disappear. Playing with lighting didn't seem to help. Would love to get this resolved before my trial period expires!

Mac OS 10.14 32 GB memory 27-inch iMac
Albert_RL
Albert_RL
Posted Last Month
View Quick Profile

New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 days ago
Hi Brickhumme,

apologies for the inconvenience, 
may I suggest you perform a screen recording regarding your issue, and sent it to our tech support.
We will be able to provide more assist if we have more information,
thank you.

customer support : https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html
( The attachment file size limitation of support form is 5 MB, if the file size is more than 5 MB,
please use cloud services such as Dropbox or OneDrive to make the file available to us.

Reading This Topic