How I convert stock photos to IClone Props

Posted By Data Juggler 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Data Juggler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
I just published a short video (for me - 7 minutes) demonstrating a tool I currently give away open source called Transparency Maker.

If anyone from IClone thinks they would find it useful I can give it away free in the Windows Store. I am not trying to spam; everyone here answers so many questions for me I thought if someone finds one of my tools useful it is the least I can do.

Also tell me if this Welcome Mat prop looks to be $1.00 worthy in the Marketplace if I were approved to be in the marketplace?

https://youtu.be/g6um_RRWdJ4

The code is here if any developers find this thread. (Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 required, but can be obtained free also).
https://github.com/DataJuggler/SharedRepo/tree/master/TransparencyMaker 

Thanks

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Edited
5 Years Ago by Data Juggler
pka4916
pka4916
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Why not a compiled version also?
Looked at the video,  
but ain't it just a transparent PNG, loaded into Iclone so you can make it as a prop?

Data Juggler
Data Juggler
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
The point of the video is to ask if anyone wants the compiled version to be in the Windows Store.
I tried showing it to C# people, and most C# developers never make image content at all, so I get down voted in Reddit / C# like I am selling flip phones or aluminum siding. Giving away free stuff is harder than it should be.

With the IClone tutorial part, I wasn't expecting to impress anyone here with my (limited) skills. I am still at the wax on, was off phase of my training (if Karate Kid 1 was not before your time).

Git Hub removes .exe's when I publish, although I could publish a zip file. Windows Store is just easier (for users) due to Microsoft certifies they tested it, it has no viruses and stuff like that.

Since no one was impressed with Transparency Maker in C# land, I thought I would ask content creators here if from the few minutes you saw of the tool it might be worth free. If not, making the changes to be store certified is not hard, just I am not going to rush to get another 1 star in the Windows Store (thanks to someone named Fart Face that gave me a 1 star review and wrote 'This App No Work' when I gave it to him for free during the first two weeks trying to drum up some "good" reviews. This is for an app that helps people who do not see very well (like me) use Windows better (NFlate Windows Store - end plug).

Sorry if you were expecting an IClone tutorial of more depth. I mainly come here to ask questions, and everyone here answers so well I thought I would offer something back I have to offer until I learn IClone better.

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Reading This Topic