Profile Picture

DAZ Resource T-Pose Problem

Posted By BackDoor3D 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
BackDoor3D
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
This particular issue has just appeared when applying the T-Pose from the "D:\Users\twoda\Public\Public Documents\Reallusion\Template\Character Creator 3 Template\DazResource\T_Pose" folder to any character in DAZ Studio.

Doesn't matter whether the character is Victoria 4, Michael 4, Genesis 1, Genesis 2, 3 or 8 I get the same error message "No importer for the file format can be found". 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/08c8b7a0-cd21-4bae-9e76-9eae.png

All am doing is dragging the appropriate T-Pose DUF onto the character as per the official Reallusion video on Youtube.

All was working weeks ago with no error, now, well I get the error.

I did uninstall all Reallusion apps that I have from my C:\, the reinstall on my D:\ drive a few days ago due to diminishing space on C:\. This is when the error first appeared.

Is there something I need to reinstall to DAZ Studio? 

Any assistant would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Steve
BackDoor3D
BackDoor3D
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)Junior Member (231 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Here is an interesting development.
I copied the "DazResource\T_Pose" into "H:\My DAZ 3D Library\Character Creator 3 Content\T_Pose" so I have it available inside of DAZ Studio, and can use them from there.
Loaded Victoria 4, dragged the Victoria4T_pose.duf onto V4 from inside DAZ Studio folder mentioned above, and I receive no error!
Hmm, strange.
Yet if I drag from the "H:\My DAZ 3D Library\Character Creator 3 Content\T_Pose" folder as previously described I still receive the error.
I should also mention that dragging the t-pose from the "D:\Users\twoda\Public\Public Documents\Reallusion\Template\Character Creator 3 Template\DazResource\T_Pose" onto the character, even tho I get an error it doesn't affect bringing in the FBX in CC3 using the Transform button.
This is definitely above my pay grade.......

Anyone have any ideas?

Edited
5 Years Ago by TwoDads

Reading This Topic