How get I Facial Mocap working ?

Posted By vidi 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
What do i need to work with Animator 4 Facial Mocap Feature with my Webcam ? 
Seems I do not understand the workflow.
My Webcam is readyand all  trial from hub is installed do I still need another app ? I have read the manal but not clear for me what I missing. These Face 3D tracker thing do not start, it popped on and closed imerdatly ,   is this normal ?Satisfied

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

I have uninstalled for a fresh install , because not working and now have now only a pay Option
Sorry but without testing that it work for me I can buy :angry:

liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I have now installed with the hub and have access to the trial again but the same, it will not work fo me
The tracker thing popped  on and do exit  again .

Motion LIVE 2D offers the most affordable and intuitive motion capturing solution in the industry. Now you can use a regular RGB video camera or PC webcam to quickly stream and capture your facial animation data to animate 2D characters inside  offers the most affordable and intuitive motion capturing solution in the industry. Now you can use a regular RGB video camera or PC webcam to quickly stream and capture your facial animation data to animate 2D characters inside Cartoon AnimatorCartoon Animator.

Sounds nice but not intuitive and quickly for me .

liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ok after some hours trying and rant, it works.w00t
Finally the Face Tracker Window keep  open after a billions attempts, I have no Idea why not before.

liebe Grüße vidi

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

After it did not work at all it is now really good. I think I will buy it with the mocap bundle . Makes fun ! Cool

liebe Grüße vidi

SamPiez
SamPiez
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)New Member (19 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have same problem. I purchased CA4 pipeline with the Mocap bundle. All green lights on for face tracking and for faceand body capture. But the dots around mouth and eyes aren't showing. When I try to calibrate nothing happens. What did you do to get it working. Bit of a disappointment thus far.

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

My Problem is only that the Face 3D Tracker Software not will start. After many attempts, it will eventually stay open.
No Idea why ? 

liebe Grüße vidi

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
smeaton.phinehas (5/4/2019)
I have same problem. I purchased CA4 pipeline with the Mocap bundle. All green lights on for face tracking and for faceand body capture. But the dots around mouth and eyes aren't showing. When I try to calibrate nothing happens. What did you do to get it working. Bit of a disappointment thus far.

Hi Smeaton,

You can directly contact Technical Support, I sound like this issue is not usability defect. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
smeaton.phinehas (5/4/2019)
I have same problem. I purchased CA4 pipeline with the Mocap bundle. All green lights on for face tracking and for face and body capture. But the dots around mouth and eyes aren't showing. When I try to calibrate nothing happens. What did you do to get it working. Bit of a disappointment thus far.

Try clicking the Settings button on the top right of the "Face3D Tracker" window and ensure your webcam is selected and that you have a check in the box marked "Show Marker".

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/53063681-48ae-4507-8501-39e0.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic