Profile Picture

A Close Up Shot that was horrible until LIVE FACE came out.

Posted By pedrosura 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

A Close Up Shot that was horrible until LIVE FACE came out.

Author
pedrosura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Working on this movie for a long time. There is a shot where the main character lands a spaceship at an unfamiliar planet and he looks around to remark on his impression about the spaceport. I wanted the shot but hated what it looked like. With LIVE FACE the shot was fairly easy to make. Just went back and re shot the scene. It's much much better now...Not perfect but better. 

Honestly, the lip sync is an area that could be better. I go to Crazy Talk and get an RL Plus lip sync and use that but still, I think Iclone could create a better lip sync specially if you were bringing the text to go along with your file. Maybe for the future. 
ultimativity
ultimativity
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Great job; thanks for posting. I am thinking about getting Live Face. hoping to create movies like yours.

Nathan

pedrosura
pedrosura
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Thank you, I am no expert. One shot at a time! Try it you will love it..

Reading This Topic