This is a great start however there are few things that could be improved.
1) Hard shadows, at night time there should be non. All shadows should be soft
2) proper Ibl bakes, It looks like you did one but the problem is you are getting very inaccurate reflections as you move from area to area,using a single IBL makes the materials not work correctly from certain camera angles. solution: use cuts to move from area to area or use ibl transitions as you move from area to area. the key is to have a baked IBL for each area. example: living room , dining room, bar, etc.
3) take better advantage of GI emissive surfaces and mix them with shadow casters.
4) try to control the lighting to give better shape to the furniture.
5) your AO is too spread and not going dark enough at the edges of where the two pieces of geometry intersects.
6) the marble floors are looking too even lit, try using the roughness map to control the shading better.
7) gobos in front of spotlights to simulate IES profiles
I think if you address these suggestions your render will look that much better. Hope this helps.
My iClone 7 gallery