Done it and no use. I removed the underscore and renamed the folder CC3Temp .. nada. If I try to reduce the polygons with option Bake Texture unthicked, it goes to 39%. Otherwise it goes up to 34% only. I got the same error message even with the initial installation settings (I mean the default temp folder). Any other ideea?
Have you tried choosing a different drive for the Temp folder to eliminate that being the issue?
Also do ensure you clean out all your Temp folders as leftover files can cause problems.
1. Type %Temp% in the Search box and click the %Temp% folder in the search list.
2. This will take you to C:\Users\<YOUR PROFILE NAME>\AppData\Local\Temp.
3. Highlight and delete all the folders and files in the Temp folder (some may remain, this is normal).
4. Go to C:\Windows\Temp
5. Highlight and delete all the folders and files there.
6. Go to N:\CC3Temp
7. Highlight and delete all the folders and files there.
8. Restart your computer.
* NOTE: The Local\Temp folder is a hidden folder and so may not appear. To view hidden files and folders, do the following:
1. Open the Control Panel and select "Appearance & Personalization".
2. Click "Show Hidden File and Folders".
3. On the View tab, under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.
3 Years Ago by