Profile Picture

How to zoom on the face of the actor without adding transformation (camera motion) ?

Posted By boybergamo28 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to zoom on the face of the actor without adding transformation...

Author
boybergamo28
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi people, i think i'm going crazy, please tell me that there is a way to zoom on the face of the character and working in this way on the timeline without adding camera motion, so when i preview the speech the character don't zoom in and out ? I'm working on a 55 inch tv from my couch to my project and i need to work on the zoomed face of the my character, i don't need to see the full body but i can't find a way to do this! Please tell me that it's possible!!!
jarretttowe
jarretttowe
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
This should be under camera controls...usually expressed in mm (millimeters). It might be called focal length?
boybergamo28
boybergamo28
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)Veteran Member (885 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
jarretttowe (12/23/2018)
This should be under camera controls...usually expressed in mm (millimeters). It might be called focal length?

Camera control in crazy talk 8 ? Are you sure ?
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/7738/kT5NXL.png i don't know what it's this function, i can only zoom in and out and rotate, move the actor, but all these actions create transformations in the timeline. I just would like to work on the face animation with a close up without worrying about the transformation motion. But i don't know anything about focal lenght! Are you sure it's not related to crazy talk animator ?

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
boybergamo28 (12/23/2018)
Hi people, i think i'm going crazy, please tell me that there is a way to zoom on the face of the character and working in this way on the timeline without adding camera motion, so when i preview the speech the character don't zoom in and out ? I'm working on a 55 inch tv from my couch to my project and i need to work on the zoomed face of the my character, i don't need to see the full body but i can't find a way to do this! Please tell me that it's possible!!!

You won't be able to. Just  go a couple of frames and zoom in to work on the face, then just delete this 2nd keyframe. 

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Edited
6 Years Ago by sjonesdc

Reading This Topic