How to zoom on the face of the actor without adding transformation (camera motion) ?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic398744.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By boybergamo28 - 6 Years Ago
Hi people, i think i'm going crazy, please tell me that there is a way to zoom on the face of the character and working in this way on the timeline without adding camera motion, so when i preview the speech the character don't zoom in and out ? I'm working on a 55 inch tv from my couch to my project and i need to work on the zoomed face of the my character, i don't need to see the full body but i can't find a way to do this! Please tell me that it's possible!!!
By jarretttowe - 6 Years Ago
This should be under camera controls...usually expressed in mm (millimeters). It might be called focal length?
By boybergamo28 - 6 Years Ago
jarretttowe (12/23/2018)
This should be under camera controls...usually expressed in mm (millimeters). It might be called focal length?

Camera control in crazy talk 8 ? Are you sure ?
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/7738/kT5NXL.png i don't know what it's this function, i can only zoom in and out and rotate, move the actor, but all these actions create transformations in the timeline. I just would like to work on the face animation with a close up without worrying about the transformation motion. But i don't know anything about focal lenght! Are you sure it's not related to crazy talk animator ?

By sjonesdc - 6 Years Ago
boybergamo28 (12/23/2018)
Hi people, i think i'm going crazy, please tell me that there is a way to zoom on the face of the character and working in this way on the timeline without adding camera motion, so when i preview the speech the character don't zoom in and out ? I'm working on a 55 inch tv from my couch to my project and i need to work on the zoomed face of the my character, i don't need to see the full body but i can't find a way to do this! Please tell me that it's possible!!!

You won't be able to. Just  go a couple of frames and zoom in to work on the face, then just delete this 2nd keyframe.