Posted By JimisroomUFOArt 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Nel, Mel, and Fred talk about the Neighbors UFO Story - Toonmaker2

Author
JimisroomUFOArt
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago

Another comic short taking a look at how the UFO subject touches people.

After the neighbor Johnny shared his UFO experience with Nel, Mel and Fred, they discuss what may have happened.

Inspired by true events.

Created with iClone7 and Toonmaker2

(I accidentally posted this twice after I forgot to add tags, but I can't find how to delete one of these posts.  If the moderator could delete the duplicate, I'd appreciate it. 
Thanks!)
Edited
6 Years Ago by JimisroomUFOArt
waleshire
waleshire
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Could you tell me how you edited the skin tones of the Stretchy characters? I'm not sure how to do it but would like to create a fully diverse group.

Thanks,
Wes
JimisroomUFOArt
JimisroomUFOArt
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)Veteran Member (543 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
waleshire (12/15/2018)
Could you tell me how you edited the skin tones of the Stretchy characters? I'm not sure how to do it but would like to create a fully diverse group.

Thanks,
Wes

Hi!

Took me a bit to figure this out... I was determined to have a diversity as well.

Select the character and go to modify material tab.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/459cd629-f18b-4c61-82da-19de.jpg

Look at the Mesh Name and Material Name list.  Its huge.

The left side will list a body area, and the right will list which material to apply.

Find these pairs:

RL_Face - RL_Skin,

RL-Upper - RL Skin,

RL_Hands - RL_Skin,

RL_Lower - RL_Skin,

etc.

The eyes will be a little more tricky depending on the eye. 

In Nellies case for her "set" eyes here, I had to select the:

Dummy_eyelid_up_L - Uplid

Garfield_L_eyelid_down- Downlid

Look at the "diffuse" to make sure you have a part selected that displays skin, and you have the correct tabs.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1ce77bc9-f6ee-4f13-9fe9-00dd.jpg

For each one, changed the "diffuse" by either replacing it with your own sample, or clicking the 5th small box over on the bottom of the Texture Settings (Y) area. 

This brings up the "Adjust Color" window which allows you to change the hue, brightness, contrast and saturation.  In Nel and Mel's case, I lowered the brightness to -40 to get brown skin.

(you wont see the -40 value below because all the settings were complete when I loaded this character in to create this impromptu tutorial)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/01d0f39f-1a18-49da-8967-d28f.jpg

This window allows you to change diffuse for skin and clothes.

Hope this helps, and thanks for asking.

Reading This Topic