Convert To Curve Data Grayed Out

Posted By plan111 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
plan111
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi.
I just saw in a YouTube video that 7.3 now has a curve editor... Or does it? When I Right- click on the Ease Out keyframe (or whatever thet is) in the timeline, "Convert to Curve Data" is grayed out. I can open the preset window and apply a preset, but that's all. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to buy the curve editor for that?
Thanks
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7a594f65-d708-49bf-b7ee-2676.png
wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
The Curve Editor plugin is a separate addon in iClone.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

plan111
plan111
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Ok. Thanks.
Just a suggestion to Reallusion: They should leave it not grayed out and when we'd click it we'd get a message saying:"You need to purchase this plugin" or whatever. Otherwise we're just left wondering.
bdpbiz777
bdpbiz777
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You can try the Curve Editor Plugin for free, but from what I've seen, the trial is only for 24 hours. Before the Reallusion moderators start bumping gums, I came to the conclusion that the trial plugin only works for 24 hours because 24 hours ago I decided to try the plugin which is now GREYING OUT THE CONVERT CURVE DATA.24 Hours ago I could convert curve data with the trial, which by the way, I was going to purchase, but I wanted to make sure that the Curve Editor worked as advertised being that there are so many cheesy, unprofessional issues with iClone. Another nickel and dime tactic courtesy of Reallusion?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
bdpbiz777 (12/16/2019)
You can try the Curve Editor Plugin for free, but from what I've seen, the trial is only for 24 hours. Before the Reallusion moderators start bumping gums, I came to the conclusion that the trial plugin only works for 24 hours because 24 hours ago I decided to try the plugin which is now GREYING OUT THE CONVERT CURVE DATA.24 Hours ago I could convert curve data with the trial, which by the way, I was going to purchase, but I wanted to make sure that the Curve Editor worked as advertised being that there are so many cheesy, unprofessional issues with iClone. Another nickel and dime tactic courtesy of Reallusion?

The trial version can be used for 15 days. The full version works as advertised so you have no  worries there.

Please can I also remind you that a basic requirement of participating on the forum is that you are polite and respectful at all times. I have already had to remove a couple of your posts because of infringements of the forum rules, and you have had another fail with this post which is only your third. We welcome constructive criticism but please don't use every post as an excuse to throw insults around. This is considered trolling and is against forum rules.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic