Profile Picture

How can i create a slider only for the head in cc3 ???

Posted By hj 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello HJ,
I got it now.
It now works with the slider (so 99%)
I have always been able to save CC3 in IClone 7
Also the heads

Greeting Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 19 minutes ago
hj (11/21/2018)
Hi Peter

I reinstall iClone 7.3

the same issues, very bad.

Hans Jörgen

Is the problem only with CC3 characters? Can you save other characters such as older CC1/G5 characters or props?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 13 hours ago
bennydee (11/19/2018)
Iclone really need to step up there realtime render quality to the likes of unity 2018 , unreal engine and blender evee even lumion has very realistic render now.

This has absolutely nothing to do was the topic. But you can always use those products and be happy.

There is also no need to post your message more than once.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

hj
hj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)

Hi Peter
i did wrotee you this in a older post here :

I can not create a new folder.
I can not save any character and no heads with iClone 7.3 Only in "Avatar Custom" and in "Animation Customs".
I can not save anything.
I can save props.
Creating."New folders" works only for projects.
My Reallusion "Template" and "Customs" drive is E: not C:
With CC 3.0 Pipeline and 3dXchange7.3 there are no problems.
Even with iClone 7.23 were no problems
The problem began with 7.3
Today I deinstalleirt iClone 7.3 and reinstallliert.
The problems are the same and restrict me a lot. For CC 3 I can not create a head morph because I can not save my head in iClone 7.3. I've already posted this in the English forum under "issue for iClone 7.3" and already created a FedbackTracker Issue 5409.
So far there was no further answer.
I need help urgently, otherwise I can not create the TUTS correct.

Hans Jörgen

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

Edited
6 Years Ago by hj
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

hj (11/23/2018)
Hi Peter
i did wrotee you this in a older post here :

I can not create a new folder.
I can not save any character and no heads with iClone 7.3 Only in "Avatar Custom" and in "Animation Customs".
I can not save anything.
I can save props.
Creating."New folders" works only for projects.
My Reallusion "Template" and "Customs" drive is E: not C:
With CC 3.0 Pipeline and 3dXchange7.3 there are no problems.
Even with iClone 7.23 were no problems
The problem began with 7.3
Today I deinstalleirt iClone 7.3 and reinstallliert.
The problems are the same and restrict me a lot. For CC 3 I can not create a head morph because I can not save my head in iClone 7.3. I've already posted this in the English forum under "issue for iClone 7.3" and already created a FedbackTracker Issue 5409.
So far there was no further answer.
I need help urgently, otherwise I can not create the TUTS correct.

Hans Jörgen

Hi HJ

The problem appears to be a system permissions issue on your computer where you are being prevented from writing to certain folders.

Please can you try the following:

1. Open Windows File Explorer.
2. From the folder below, right click the mouse on the "Face" folder and select Properties.

\Reallusion\Custom\iClone 7 Custom\

3. Click on the "Security" tab.
4. Select the account you are logged into in the Group or User Names section..
5. Verify that "Deny" is not checked for anything, if it is, clear it.
6. Verify that "Allow" is checked for everything, especially "Write".
7. Click on "Apply", then on "OK if you make any changes".
8. Does this make any difference? Are you now able to save heads?

Note: You will need Administrator-level access to change the folder permission settings.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
hj
hj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.5K reputation)

Hi Peter

Thank you for he fedbak,
all Permisons in Windws ok
it must be a permisson issue inside of iclone 7.3
All other RL Programms works properly

best
Hans Jörgen

Niki Giovanni

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

hj (11/24/2018)
Hi Peter

Thank you for he fedbak,
all Permisons in Windws ok
it must be a permisson issue inside of iclone 7.3
All other RL Programms works properly

best
Hans Jörgen

Hi HJ

If this issue were a general iClone issue it would be affecting others but sadly this seems an isolated case which points to the problem being outside of iClone.

Your other reallusion software may work fine but they don't access the same folders as iClone so this again points to an issue with accessing certain folders.

When you reinstalled iClone did you choose the same drive/folders for your template and custom content?

If so, perhaps you could try reinstalling iClone and then choose a different hard drive (or different folders) for your Template and Custom content. Then if you are able to save again in the new folders, you can copy back your content from the original folders.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

hj
hj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Peter
the problem is that iClone 7.23 works properly
changing and problems came wiith iClone 7..3.
It seems, that iCone 7.3 take the submisson in "Customfolder" like "Template Folders", where i can not save nothing at all.
I had have i simlare probleme with CTA several times bevore and RL solved the problem.
May be the most user take only drive C for Template and Custom.
I use drive E for this.

best
Hans Jörgen

Niki Giovanni

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I have the same issues on both my new laptop and desktop computers, the save button is greyed out, I haven't been able to save any heads in all versions of iC7.  I remember having similar issues with iC6 but cannot remember what I had to change in order to get it working. 

I have reinstalled Windows twice and iC7 several times on the desktop computer and still cannot save any heads at all.  I was trying to follow along with KellyToons tutorial about creating head morph sliders and that made me realize that I still cannot save any heads at all so I can't create any head sliders.  I can however replace a CC head to a CC3 character that I had saved from iC6.

I also cannot save any characters that I send or export to iC7 from CC3 on either of my computers, both are using Windows 10 and all drivers updated.  In fact I cannot save any characters at all since the 7.3 update except as a project file and was waiting to see if it was an iClone or Windows related issue, still not sure what's going on.

Hope this gets resolved soon.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

hj (11/26/2018)
Hi Peter
the problem is that iClone 7.23 works properly
changing and problems came wiith iClone 7..3.
It seems, that iCone 7.3 take the submisson in "Customfolder" like "Template Folders", where i can not save nothing at all.
I had have i simlare probleme with CTA several times bevore and RL solved the problem.
May be the most user take only drive C for Template and Custom.
I use drive E for this.

best
Hans Jörgen

Hi HJ,

I also have my content on a drive other than C: and don't have any problems saving in iClone 7.3 so that isn't the issue.

As I mentioned previously I would advise contacting Technical Support to log the issue. They can then work with the dev team to try and find the exact cause of this problem.

@Snarp Farkle - can you also contact Technical Support. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic