Profile Picture

Symmetric paste

Posted By info_121605 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
info_121605
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)Junior Member (213 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

Hello!I'm sitting in an animation that consists of single-sided movements, which are then repeated on the other side. When I start the project, I can still copy symmetrically within the first clip. Not later then. It works again when I merge clips. But then he doubles the movements and the copies can not be changed symmetrically. When I delete the copies, the avatar turns off completely and assumes strange attitudes.I also tried to put all the movements in one clip, but I just do not get the result, which I want with defined transitions, etc.Who knows advice?Thank you.
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Oh I could think of some situations where it would be useful to be able to copy a motion and paste a symmetric version of it. Which brings me to another question - is there a way in iClone to invert a pose into its symmetric version? This is possible in most other programs I have, to include Poser and DAZ Studio. I am still new to iClone, so I don't know what it can or cannot do.

Reading This Topic