OFFICIAL iClone 7.3 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) Last Year
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
danmiller (10/9/2018)
I was hoping my issue would be fixed.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3e04e1d2-521e-40a1-baa1-1d78.jpg

Dan... you are going to need to explain more about what you did leading up to that issue occurring. A screenshot with no further details doesn't really help. 

Note: If you reported it previously, please post a link back to your original report. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

swordflasher
swordflasher
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
my content files will no longer open with a double click
my iClone 7 content files will no longer open with a double click. If I go to template or custom projects, actors, motions or props, I have all the headings of my content listed under both template and custom, but when I double click a heading to see the sub-folder thumbnails of my content to open them then nothing happens - the thumbnails do not appear. The files are there, because if I right click I can then find the file and drop it into the scene to open. This started yesterday, had no problems before then. Can you please advise? Thank you.
Dragonskunk
Dragonskunk
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
animagic (10/15/2018)
Dragonskunk (10/15/2018)
Here's a doozy of a bug for v7.3.2205.1
Only on my desktop W10 64b v1607 

I've found the newer required NVDIA drivers don't work (or don't even install) unless you have at least Windows 10 v1803. So that's not surprising.

As long as the Nvidia version is the one iClone requires you to have for it to work installs, and it does, I'm good. Just needs a bit of putting it R and D a few times for it to work.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f0d5a6aa-f907-4e06-b7ab-3cc3.jpg
swordflasher
swordflasher
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)Veteran Member (536 reputation)

Can someone please tell me why I can no longer open my content sub-folders with a double-click? It happened four days ago [see post above], and I completed the feedback tracker. The headings are there for all content, but I can only open them by right-clicking to find the file and drop it in the scene.
I could try uninstalling iClone 7.3, then reinstalling I guess, but I'm worried about losing or not being able to re-easily access my bought content, saved projects and custom characters etc.  I'm hoping I've accidentally pressed something that hides sub-folders, but can't see how. Any thoughts please? Thank you.
Edited
Last Year by swordflasher
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (57.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
swordflasher (10/20/2018)
Can someone please tell me why I can no longer open my content sub-folders with a double-click? It happened four days ago [see post above], and I completed the feedback tracker. The headings are there for all content, but I can only open them by right-clicking to find the file and drop it in the scene.
I could try uninstalling iClone 7.3, then reinstalling I guess, but I'm worried about losing or not being able to re-easily access my bought content, saved projects and custom characters etc.  I'm hoping I've accidentally pressed something that hides sub-folders, but can't see how. Any thoughts please? Thank you.

The problem is likely you have the divider between the folders and the content too far to the right so you can't see the content thumbnails. To resolve the problem just drag the divider (the dotted line) over to the left. This will then display the content thumbnails. Please see section 7 of the page below for how to do this.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

swordflasher
swordflasher
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Solved! Thank you Peter, I must have moved it by mistake! Much appreciated.
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

PNG export is not working properly https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a6f0e3c4-d38a-4a84-a679-91c8.png
wires
wires
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)

The "Halo" effect around the characters is caused by Glow Maps in the Materials. You need to identify and lower, or remove, each one.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (1903), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-441.28), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

thanks you just saved my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wires
wires
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.6K reputation)

raxel_67 (10/24/2018)
thanks you just saved my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always happy to help when I can. Smile

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (1903), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-441.28), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic