CC Pose?

Posted By mark 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but...I happen to have a pose I like in CC2 and wondered how to get that pose into iClone? The posed avatar always comes into iClone as a "T" pose. Anyway to change that so the pose in CC2 is the pose I get in iClone?
Thanks!

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Am7add9
Am7add9
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
hi Mark,
this isn't exactly what you asked but....
I'm pretty sure all the CC poses are also in iclone 7 in the motion/pose directory.

Edited
6 Years Ago by telecaster
mark
mark
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Sure you're correct but I did some tweaking in CC and wanted "that" particular pose to transfer into iCone.Wink

PROMO-BACK2

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
mark (9/13/2018)
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but...I happen to have a pose I like in CC2 and wondered how to get that pose into iClone? The posed avatar always comes into iClone as a "T" pose. Anyway to change that so the pose in CC2 is the pose I get in iClone?
Thanks!

Hi Mark

In CC2 the avatar is exported in the default pose which is the T-Pose. However if you open the Pose Editing panel (N), you can pose your character and then press "Set As Default". Your custom pose will then be the default and will the one exported with your .iAvatar. Note: You can switch this back to the t-pose from the Calibration panel.

However in CC3 this all changes. In CC3 you will have a Pose entry in Content Manager where you can save your custom poses as .rlMotion or .iMotionPlus. These can then be used in iClone 7 and vice versa by simply dragging and dropping the pose onto your character.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mark
mark
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the info Peter.
I swear I had tried the "Default" pose setting in CC2 and it didn't seem to transfer to iClone but I'm sure it was me doing something wrong.
Looks like CC3 is going to be da-bomb!!TongueBigGrinTongue

PROMO-BACK2

Reading This Topic