Need to Move Left Eye Forward

Posted By Dan Miller 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dan Miller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I have a situation where I need to move the character's left eye forward. I think this was caused by all of the modifications needed to the head mesh. Is it possible to export to Blender, make the changes, then re-import back to Crazy Talk 8 Pipeline? I also bought 3D Exchange Pipeline but not seeing a way to do it through that but maybe I'm missing something. 

Any suggestions on how to move the left eye forward? If it can be done within Crazy Talk 8 without exporting then great.
Peter (RL)
This post has been flagged as an answer
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi...

Unfortunately CrazyTalk 8 doesn't have an option to export to Blender or other 3rd party software. The only export option available in the Pipeline version is to export the head to iClone / Character Creator.

The best solution would be to try and fix the issue in CrazyTalk 8 itself. Please see the manual page HERE for instructions.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dan Miller
Dan Miller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Ok, I appreciate the reference. I was able to make it much better using the techniques from the manual. Thanks!

Reading This Topic