When I import an FBX exported from 3DXchange in to Unity, the blend shape names are 'messed up' (for lack of a better phrase). This is what I did:
1. Create character in CC
2. File > Export > Send Character to iClone
3. In iClone, click on character and select 'Edit in 3DXchange'
4. In 3DXchange, select character, then do File > Export to Other 3D Format > Export FBX
5. In the Export FBX dialog, set Target Tool Preset > GameEngine_Unity3D, hit Okay.
6. Imported the FBX in to Unity (standard settings)
7. Everything seems to be okay, accept the blend shape names, which look like this:
Eye_Blink_L$$RL_25$$ and so on.
I checked the shape names in 3DXchange, and they look perfectly fine.
Am I missing something or is this a bug? Any help appreciated
Here are my working specs:
Windows 10 x64
nVidia GeForce 1050
Character Creater 2.3.2511.1 Lite
iClone 7 Trial 7.2.1311.1
3DXchange 7 Trial 7.2.1220.1