3DXChange 7 Pipeline Trial

Posted By Lord Ashes Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I have purchased and installed 3DXChange 7 Pro. However, I wanted to download the latest 3DXChange 7 Pipeline Trial Version to see test out some of the new features to see what I am missing. After downloading the trial from the official web page, it launched the Reallusion's Hub which did not seem to give me an option for installing the Trial Version (I assume because I already have the Pro version).

Its there a way to take the 3DXChange 7 Pipeline Trial Version for a spin without having to uninstall my 3DXChange 7 Pro version?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to walk on the grass while we have the right to smoke it"
Lord Ashes' Original

Reading This Topic