3DXChange 7 Pipeline Trial

Posted By Lord Ashes 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I have purchased and installed 3DXChange 7 Pro. However, I wanted to download the latest 3DXChange 7 Pipeline Trial Version to see test out some of the new features to see what I am missing. After downloading the trial from the official web page, it launched the Reallusion's Hub which did not seem to give me an option for installing the Trial Version (I assume because I already have the Pro version).

Its there a way to take the 3DXChange 7 Pipeline Trial Version for a spin without having to uninstall my 3DXChange 7 Pro version?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Jacques R.
Jacques R.
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)Junior Member (158 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi
it's the same for me
Even after I have uninstall my 3dxchange 7 pro.
Impossible to test the pipeline version !!!
What's happen ?

Edited
3 Years Ago by Jacques R.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Once you have purchased a product (albeit a different version) you will not be offered the trial version to install.

You should be able to work around this by logging out of your account on the Reallusion Hub and then create a new RL account using a different email address. Then if you sign into the Hub with the new account details you should see the trial versions listed. However, please be aware that you will likely need to uninstall your Pro version to be able to install the Pipeline version.

As you probably know, the only real difference between 3DXchange 7 Pro and Pipeline is the ability to export to FBX and BVH formats from both iClone and 3DXchange.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Peter (RL) (10/5/2021)
As you probably know, the only real difference between 3DXchange 7 Pro and Pipeline is the ability to export to FBX and BVH formats from both iClone and 3DXchange.

Peter, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that Pipeline was also required to enable iClone Alembic export?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic