matching hair color

Posted By Elyssa 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Elyssa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi,
  I want to give several hair styles to one character . So, I tried to match the color of the several hair styles into same tone. I click "modify"-->"material"--> "adjust color" and use the slides. But the result is not satisfied. If you know more accurate way, please let me know. 

Thanks.
Pixtim
This post has been flagged as an answer
Pixtim
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hello,
The problem is that the different haircuts are more or less clear, more or less saturated and different colors at the base. Obtaining exactly the same hue and the same density is difficult.
I think the best way is to open all the textures of the haircuts under photoshop and use the transparency layer to fill them with an identical color. It will be easier to get exactly the same color.

Ogier

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a0894ca-d56b-4356-859c-f08b.jpg

Elyssa
Elyssa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Thank you so much!

Reading This Topic