Profile Picture

Crazytalk 6 Display Problems (Intel Graphics)

Posted By Peter (RL) 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday

Recently, some users of CrazyTalk6 have encountered an avatar disappearance problem. Tests have found that this is occuring for Windows 7 users  whose graphics card is the "Intel Graphics Media Accelerator" series. if you have suffered with this problem, please do the following to try and resolve this issue. 

Q. Why does my avatar disappear in Model and Output page?

A. The figure above demonstrates that the avatar cannot be normally displayed in Model, Output page and export results. The problem occurs if your operating system is Windows 7 and your graphics card is "Intel Graphics Media Accelerator" series. The problem is caused by an issue within all Intel Windows 7 drivers. You need to follow the steps below to solve this issue:

1) Download and unzip this file:

http://file.reallusion.com/cs/intel_vagcard.zip

2) Copy intel_vagcard.ini to the following location:

<Your CrazyTalk6 directory>\CT Program\config

Note: “<Your CrazyTalk6 directory>” is the installation folder for CrazyTalk6, which is usually in one of the following directories, depending on your machine's specifications:

e.g.

32 Bit OS:

C:\Program Files\Reallusion\CrazyTalk 6

64 Bit OS:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Reallusion\CrazyTalk 6

3) Overwrite the previous intel_vagcard.ini.

Now try to launch CrazyTalk6 again.

Mick Lin
Technical Support Engineer 
Marketing Dept.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

agiles37
agiles37
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I have tried that and it still isnt working, any other ideas?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

If you are still having problems, please contact Technical Support who will be able to help you further to resolve this issue. Please use the link below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tamdamgood
tamdamgood
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)Junior Member (223 reputation)

I am having the same problems with Crazytalk 6 and (Intel Graphics) display problems. I have Window 7 an a Intel Core i5-430 processor with turbo boost technology. I would like to know if Reallusions is working on a fix to resolve this issue? These are the newest processors, and I know, that I will not be alone on this issue. Thank-You Tami
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

tamdamgood (5/16/2010)
I am having the same problems with Crazytalk 6 and (Intel Graphics) display problems. I have Window 7 an a Intel Core i5-430 processor with turbo boost technology. I would like to know if Reallusions is working on a fix to resolve this issue? These are the newest processors, and I know, that I will not be alone on this issue. Thank-You Tami

Hi,

If you have tried the suggestion at the top of this thread and you still have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to advise you further with this issue. Also remember to upgrade your version of Crazytalk to 6.2 if you haven't done this already.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Video Works of NC Inc
Video Works of NC Inc
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Has anyone found a fix for this issue. I am having the same problem and this software is No good to me if it does not work. Please help me.w00t
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Stefanie_20090922190219688 (6/7/2010)
Has anyone found a fix for this issue. I am having the same problem and this software is No good to me if it does not work. Please help me.w00t

If you have Intel graphics and Windows 7 then the fix mentioned above should solve the problem. If it doesn't or you are using a different OS, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will help you to resolve this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Video Works of NC Inc
Video Works of NC Inc
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)Senior Member (307 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
i tried that but i get a message access is denied. I am new to PC and got this system just for the use of crazy talk
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Video Works of NC Inc (6/8/2010)
i tried that but i get a message access is denied. I am new to PC and got this system just for the use of crazy talk

Please use the link I gave above. Support will help you get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ryann1212
ryann1212
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)Junior Member (218 reputation)

the download link is not working

Reading This Topic