OFFICIAL 3DXchange 7.1 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
WillFl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
bcmorris (11/25/2017)
@ WillFl
Did you get everything working after following my steps? You should be able to click the apply button after you characterize with the custom profile.

Yes, your work around works, what I also did first was go back to 3DXchange 6.54 and use the characterization there because it still seems to work.  I am looking forward to a fix for 3DXchange 7.1 so it works right the first time.. 
thanks for your suggestion

Edited
7 Years Ago by WillFl
WillFl
WillFl
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)Veteran Member (837 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
WillFl (12/20/2017)
bcmorris (11/25/2017)
@ WillFl
Did you get everything working after following my steps? You should be able to click the apply button after you characterize with the custom profile.

Yes, your work around works, what I also did first was go back to 3DXchange 6.54 and use the characterization there because it still seems to work.  I am looking forward to a fix for 3DXchange 7.1 so it works right the first time.. 
thanks for your suggestion

3DXchange 7.2 the new patch that came out today has fixed this issue. Although it has introduced a new issue in the Expression editor where it adds unwanted custom face puppet animation to all the custom groups, which makes the characters not work with talk data from Crazy talk character ..

Reading This Topic