PINHEAD HALLOWEEN COMMUNITY FUN PROJECT

Posted By colour 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
colour
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
PINHEAD GETS LOST

Any takers?.
A few of us had some fun last year, including Jeff, with CTA.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b05b56eb-4cce-4f7c-a187-def1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi, Peter.

That's a great picture.
Hmm... Halloween... I'll have to put my thinking hat on and see what I can come up with.

(Pssst... it's time to update your signature.)

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Another Pinhead project !!!
Of course, count me in.
Whats the deadline, Halloween? The day before?

Now all I have to do is come up with an idea.
Aghhhhh!

Hmmm, Pinhead gets lost, Pinhead gets lost, hmmmm, nope nothing yet.
Pinhead gets lost, Pinhead gets lost, Pinhead gets lost ... damn, still nothing ... aggggh!

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

colour
colour
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

@Dennis. Thanks. I know, tried to update it many times, however the Forum's changed & been impossible to use logically for many months, here, with IE11.
@Jeff. On the day, UK time?. Think we need a common Project Title. So; "Pinhead gets lost at Halloween" ? or just any Pinhead Halloween Clip? Minimum 2 MInutes. Maximum 5 Minutes?

@All. Pinhead's a simple guy, so simple clips that are quick & easy to do, especially for iClone newbies, who are welcome. Pinhead Character Versions can be downloaded from. http://www.pinheadadventure.com/page7.html.

The following have previously joined-in;
Me, Mark, Job, Jeff, Robert, Gerard, Arie, Laura,  Sharon,  Dennis & Roger. Any more? 

No prizes, just Fun Clips.

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
How about calling it "Pinhead's Halloween Misadventure"?

I think I can come up with a special mug design for the winner(s).

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

colour
colour
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Community Project scrapped.

Reason why, PMed to Jeff

I'll still be doing my usual Pinhead Halloween Clip, though.

Ahroo
Ahroo
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)Junior Member (123 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Peter - I am somewhat baffled by the cancellation of this Halloween project. Since it is not an "official" Pinhead Committee project, nor are any prizes being offered, why should it have to be cancelled and whose decision was it?  These fun projects are just for people to have fun and to participate if they wish to.  Unless the committee is planning to announce a "real" project very soon and this would coincide/interfere with it, I cannot see why this has to be cancelled. Is Gerskey's announced Christmas project going to be cancelled too? Very perplexing.
colour
colour
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Ahroo (8/29/2017)
Peter - I am somewhat baffled by the cancellation of this Halloween project. Since it is not an "official" Pinhead Committee project, nor are any prizes being offered, why should it have to be cancelled and whose decision was it?  These fun projects are just for people to have fun and to participate if they wish to.  Unless the committee is planning to announce a "real" project very soon and this would coincide/interfere with it, I cannot see why this has to be cancelled. Is Gerskey's announced Christmas project going to be cancelled too? Very perplexing.

Hi Laura

Nothing sinister. It's just that I thought they'd be more joining-in, if there was just the one & not two, Christmas being the better option.

I don't have time these days to contact Pinhead Project fans, other than post in the Forum.

Great to see your postSmile, I thought you'd gone off the map, since no response to my Jackie Lawson e-cards or from Roger.

Alley & I  haven't been in touch, since the last Committee organised Project.& no response to e-cards from her, either..

Since you're here, that would be you & Jeff with 2D & me with 3D, Halloween clips. So, back on track, then, for anyone-else who'd like to join-in.  

PeteSmile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/804f9740-684a-4fcd-8f37-90f7.jpg

Edited
7 Years Ago by colour
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
I think Halloween allows a bit more leeway in what you can do and not upset people...Whistling

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I would love to make a commitment to joining, but I have so much going on right now that I can only offer "good intentions" but I'm not real optimistic about the odds.

At the very least, I will heartily cheer for anyone who puts a clip together.

I'll try, and I do have a lame idea (which makes it perfect for Pinhead).

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Reading This Topic