Profile Picture

When I open facefilter, it's a small window and nothing works, have to go in task manager to close

Posted By audwire 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

When I open facefilter, it's a small window and nothing works, have to...

Author
audwire
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
When I open Facefilter Pro 3, it's a small window and nothing works, have to go in task manager to close. Paintshop pro x9 works fine but it's 64 bit. Do I have a setting in facefilter wrong? if so, can I do?  OK silly me I need to put an extra pair of glasses to see the small writing. Now new problem, the window opens but all the word and characters are small and squished together, can't read them.
Edited
7 Years Ago by audwire
gcshep
gcshep
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi I have just opened my copy on a laptop and it works just fine have you tried a uninstall and then a reinstall.   

Best Regards
George
Edited
7 Years Ago by gcshep
Forum Admin (RL)
Forum Admin (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
audwire (5/17/2017)
When I open Facefilter Pro 3, it's a small window and nothing works, have to go in task manager to close. Paintshop pro x9 works fine but it's 64 bit. Do I have a setting in facefilter wrong? if so, can I do?  OK silly me I need to put an extra pair of glasses to see the small writing. Now new problem, the window opens but all the word and characters are small and squished together, can't read them.

Are you maximising the FaceFilter window to full screen? This will normally resolve the problem of overlapping text.

Also what display resolution are you using? FaceFilter is not optimised for 4K or other Ultra HD screens so text will look tiny if you are using a 4K resolution. A resolution of 1920 x 1080 is probably the best to use for FaceFilter 3.

audwire
audwire
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
That worked, changing the screen setting 1920 x1080 solved the problem, I did have to close everything and restart the computer, thanks, I have spent 3 days trying to figure it out, I did change the resolution but I didn't restart, Problem Solved, Thank you very much, now I can start working on the project I bought the program for, again thank you.

Reading This Topic