Axis Neuron animation choppy in Iclone 6

Posted By Alasandro 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alasandro
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
In my grand search for the Holy Grail of motion creation for Iclone I have been using the Axis Neuron software (just another $2K investment) only to discover that in the software the motions are adequately smooth and fluid. But in Iclone the final result is choppy. Starts out smooth then POP...  it jumps here and there. Does anyone know how to get rid of this problem? OR... does anyone have any recommendations on using the Axis software for the best results with Iclone?
Edited
7 Years Ago by Alasandro
Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Answer found...

Tutorial By Damien Valentine
Lamias
Lamias
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hey there,

I am thinking of purchasing a PN suit, and I am wondering about the quality of the motions produced with it.

How are you finding it? Did the solution you found work for you? Smile

My YouTube Channel
Phoenix   Wink

Alasandro
Alasandro
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Lamias (5/8/2017)
Hey there,

I am thinking of purchasing a PN suit, and I am wondering about the quality of the motions produced with it.

How are you finding it? Did the solution you found work for you? Smile

You will find that the motions created with the suite aren't perfect. You will need to do some cleanup after each take in order to get the best results. However, in comparison to other options available at this time... I would say it is the best thing available. Also, I highly recommend that if/when you purchase your suite you spend the extra $199 for the anti-magnetic case in order to protect your investment. I have heard others complain about neurons not working after a couple of sessions. They are very sensitive and cannot be around most anything you might have that is electronic. I purchased the case and have not had any issues after several sessions. You might also want to check out this video:

Working with Perception Neuron
Lamias
Lamias
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
From what you say, I understand that it offers much freedom in animating, but the motions need a bit of cleaning and you also must take care not to let the suit be magnetized.

Thanks for the input!! Smile

My YouTube Channel
Phoenix   Wink

Reading This Topic